C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\SendSpace Wizard\ssgui_app.ini
sendspace Wizard is a free desktop tool that lets you upload multiple files into your sendspace account!
Using sendspace Wizard, you can:
* Upload Multiple files
* Resume Broken Uploads
* Drag/Drop files to upload to sendspace
* Send file links to others by email
* Add file descriptions etc. before uploading
* Manage your online files, create folders etc
* Get Automatic Updates
* No Advertising, No Spyware, Guaranteed!
-- 1.2.5 & 1.2.6 ---
- Updated the refresh conditions for the transfer list to be less CPU intensive, while showing a more consistent refresh rate.
- Optimized the display of operations on multiple items by only refreshing the browsers after all the operations are completed.
- Added an option to limit the max lines in the log window.
- Added an option to save the application log across sessions.
- Added an option to allow the application to steal focus from the operating system when adding files.
- Moving multiple files/folders now refreshes the destination folder accordingly when using cut/paste.
- Deleting multiple files/folders is now done in a single call to the servers.
- Fixed sorting by type in the local and remote browser.
- Fixed a bug where a request to update information about a remote folder was sent when closing the properties dialog even when no change was made.
- Fixes to drag&drop of files from the local browser when a refresh of the folder happens while we're showing the upload options sometimes causing the wrong file to be added to the list.
- Fixed a bug causing the number of downloads listed in the status bar to be incorrect after expanding/collapsing a folder.
- Fixed an issue where logging with a different user but canceling when we're told that the queue will be cleared saved the new login information.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening a URL in internet explorer from the Wizard.
- Fixed a possible crash on editing a file's properties under certain rare circumstances.
- Fixed a possible crash on close when adding a new file during shutdown sequence.
- Fixed a possible crash on close when threads are being discarded.
- Fixed a possible crash on close when the transfer list is being saved.
- Fixed a possible crash on close when interacting with the transfer list on shutdown.
- Upgrades to the build system to update the libsendspace version to 1.3, which includes fixes to improve transfer reliability.
- Fixed several misc. bugs and improved stability.