TechNow is happy to support SES Hong Kong, an educational event that will show you practical new ways to maximise your online marketing and advertising efforts. Our readers and contacts qualify for a special 20% discount to join.
- The unique Avinash Kaushik, Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google, providing you valuable insights on balancing multiple media channels, leveraging key metrics, grounding your digital existence in driving economic value for your business
- Mike Grehan from SES, Search Engine Watch and ClickZ giving you his essential Search Engine Marketing best practice guide for 2013
- Matthew Chan from Ralph Lauren, Juliana Loh from JLOH Communications and Zaheer Nooruddin from Burson-Marsteller discussing best ways for you to develop an integrated, regional social media strategy when juggling multiple channels, cultures, time zones and languages
- Madhu Malkani from Estée Lauder teaching you what you need to look and listen for, and how to apply it to your business to maximize ROI through his indepth introduction to analytics
- Sean Rach from Prudential and Con Apostolopoulos from Turner Broadcasting sharing a hands-on case study for you to create a movement with your ideas across all media platforms: social, search, mobile, web, TV...
- PLUS! Meet the Experts Roundtables, unique networking events with 300+ SES Alumni from Hong Kong and around the region and the most innovative digital service providers to make sureyou and your business keep growing in this increasingly digitalized competitive environment.
- [ Get into the mix and register at a 20% member discounted rate now! ] Groups save even more...(Remember to quote VIP code: SHTW or use the TechNow custom link)For any enquiries about the event and to register your place, please contact the organizer - SES - directly by email or on +852 3411 4844.